Monday, August 11, 2008

A note to animals

I am here to bring justice in the world for all. Society(and law) tells us that we can't have sex in public, with animals, with anyone 17 and under, without consent....and yet we are letting our animals run wild with their vaginas and weiners. I can't count how many times a dog has raped my leg, and what is the penalty for this offense.....a "NO", and we all forget what happened to my leg. I have seen a fish jack off on eggs in public a plethera of times without one person saying a thing. Is this the society I live in, a society that lets animals rub there suxuallity all up in our faces. No sir, I am standing up to all animals, and I say they should all be put through the same oppression as anyone else. I can't tell you how many hampsters I have lost to unplanned pregnencies. We need to edgucate these animals on the power of sex and the consiquences that come with it. If we don't then who will. I am off my soap box for now, I just felt this is something that had to be said. I don't know what the solution is, sex ed videos, animal condoms,.....I don't know, but at the very least could we make beastiality leagal....with age regulations and consent of course(I'm not sick like that). It's just not fair to me that they get to get all the hot stuff without judgement and we as humans are left wanting more. Let us all stand up and ask......what ever happened to equality for all?

4 comments:

Justin said...

Brillant!

Martin said...

Clint, you need to stop blogging now. You had a good run...

Clint said...

At least someone is blogging

Justin said...

Oh...Burn!